Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Anna Mjoll live @ Charlie O's, Sept. 17

After another successful gig (two sold-out sets) at Herb Alpert's Vibrato on August 28th, with Josh Nelson, Pat Senatore and Bob Leatherbarrow, Anna Mjöll is back at Charlie O's this next Friday, September 17, at 8pm. She'll be performing songs from her acclaimed "Shadow of Your Smile" CD.

CHARLIE O's
13725 Victory Boulevar
Valley Glen, CA 91401
Ph:(818) 989-3110
ANNA MJÖLL/vocals, JOHN HEARD/bass, ROY McCURDY/drums, ANDY LANGHAM/piano


"I'm really overwhelmed amazed and humbled by the incredibly warm welcome I have received performing my music here in Los Angeles, I love the City, I love the People and most of all I love it when we all get together and share our love for the Music. That's my Paradise," says our LA-based Icelandic jazz diva.

She's also preparing a new album. "I'm just working like a maniac finishing up my Christmas CD with Vinnie Colaiuta, Olafur Gaukur, who also wrote some amazing arrangements, Don Grusin, the wonderful Dave Carpenter and Charlie Bisharat. The tracks sound amazing! I'm so excited about this one!"

We can't wait to listen to it!

No comments: